Broad comprehensive classical
Advanced degrees in philosophy, research methodology, counselor training, and personality assessment.
Studied theology and classical languages (Latin, Greek).
Read and speak modern languages like French, Spanish, and Italian, and practiced them in travels to Mexico, Central and South America, and Europe.
Proficient in software programming languages and Web development,
and staying abreast of adaptive trends.
Work experience in human resources management, process improvement, change management.
Designed online adult training courses, focused on “just in time” adult learning,
critical thinking, and structured documentation.
Taught proposal writing, instructional systems design, and structured documentation to hundreds of writers, editors, designers, and publishers.
Planning, writing, editing, and
papers, documents, books, e-books, website pages, and structured documentation systems,
combined with near-perfect visual memory when reading,
which helps me detect print errors in spelling, punctuation, syntax, layout, and text integrity.
Proofread and edited:
1. (pro bono)"Coup d'Etat in Slow Motion" by Ole Dammegard, an investigation into the assassination of Olof Palme, Prime Minister of Sweden, print and e-book English editions (1100+ pp.) with hyperlinked cross-references
2. (pro bono)“And I suppose we didn’t go to the Moon, either?” a collection of mass illusions, edited by Jim Fetzer and Mike Palecek
3. (pro bono)“The Collected Works of the WingMakers,” two print volumes of writings by James Mahu, published by Planetwork Press
4. “Dark Siege: A Connecticut Family's Nightmare,” and “The Nightmare Returns,” two paranormal books by Jason Montgomery McLeod
5. “Love, Peace & Vegetables,” a modern cookbook with 150 tested recipes, by Marcela Tobal Benson
6. “Pieces of Broken China,” a collection of short stories and “Sarah Covington,” a novel, both written by Dean R. Blanchard
7. "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook" by James Fetzer, Ph.D.
8. "Nobody Died at Boston, either" by James Fetzer, Ph.D.
9. "Handbook for the Transition" by Jason Montgomery McLeod
10. "Selma's Story--a 21st Century Memoir" by Selma Silverman